UPSC CAPF 2019
UPSC conducts the admission exam for the post of Assistant Commandants in the Central Armed Police Force. Candidates, who wish to join the CAPF as an Assistant Commandant, can apply for the UPSC CAPF 2019. Most likely, the application form for UPSC CAPF exam 2019 will be available in the month of May 2019. Candidates need to fulfill the required eligibility criteria before applying for the UPSC CAPF AC exam. The conducting commission will organize the CAPF AC 2019 exam once in a year on 18th August 2019. Candidates have been provided all the essential information of the CAPF 2019 application form, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and important dates in the given write-up.
UPSC CAPF 2019 Important Dates
The dates for CAPF 2019 have been given in the following table:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Events||Dates Assigned|
|1||Release date of CAPF official notification||24th April 2019|
|2||Date for CAPF application form submission (Prelims)||24th April 2019|
|3||Last date to submit the online application form (Prelims)||20th May 2019|
|4||CAPF Admit Card 2019||Notified Soon|
|5||CAPF Examination date||18th August 2019|
|6||Announcement of the Result of the Exam||Notified Soon|
|7||Date of Commencement of CAPF interview||Notified Soon|
|8||Announcement of the final result||Notified Soon|
The Details About the Examination:
Written examination for the posts of CAPF AC 2019 will be scheduled in Aug 2019 tentatively. The exam will be commenced at 40 different examination centers.
Indian citizen is the valid candidate for the examination. The male and female aspirant can fill the form to appear in the exam.
- Age Limit: Aspirant should have age between 20 to 25 years as on Aug 01, 2019.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirant needs to be graduate Candidate in any of the streams via some recognized university/institute.
- Fee for Application:The payment of Rs. 200/- need to be done as examination fee. Online payment is accepted which should be done in the any of the branches of the SBI bank. Candidates belonging to the categories SC, ST and female candidates need not to pay for the examination fee.
- Candidates must be fit (Physically & Mentally)
- Note: Fill the application form from the dates April to May 2019, submission of the forms after these days will be considered invalid.
UPSC CAPF AC 2019 Application Form:
Interested candidates can apply CAPF AC 2019. There is the apply method is only Online Mode and No other method available to submit the application form. After the month of April 2019 candidates can submit the CAPF AC 2019 application form. Fill all details very carefully, before submitting check (Your Name, Your Parents Name, Education Qualification, Date of Birth, Residential and Permanent Address, E-mail ID and Contact Number etc) all details one again. Candidates must upload the passport size photo and signature with the given format. after that pay the fee through Internet banking, debit card, Credit card etc. After submitting the all information candidates can take the print out of the application form.